Introducing the extraordinary Boost Moose, now available for your music videos, movies, special events, birthdays, and corporate promotions or advertising! Get ready to elevate your next event to new heights with our captivating presence.
Traveling across Canada, the Boost Moose promises to make your event the talk of the town. We offer two types of unforgettable experiences tailored to your needs.
The first option is our static display, where we showcase the Boost Moose for your viewing pleasure. Whether you prefer it parked on a specific item or with all four tires on the ground, we can make it happen. Perfect for birthday parties or event promotions, this incredible display will captivate your audience and grab their attention.
For those seeking an adrenaline-pumping spectacle, our second option is a car crushing or live demo of the truck. Bring your own cars to be crushed or set up jumps or track for a thrilling show. Please note that you are responsible for providing the necessary insurance for this type of event, and we can discuss the details further during the booking process.
To accommodate the Boost Moose's grandeur, space requirements must allow for unloading a 30' gooseneck trailer and semi-truck. The truck itself measures 12x12x12', so please plan accordingly for your preferred display.
What makes the Boost Moose even more impressive is our team of two highly skilled drivers who can perform in your movies and music videos. If needed, we can also arrange driving lessons for your stars to experience the thrill of being behind the wheel. The possibilities are endless!
For any inquiries or pricing details, please reach out to our dedicated team. Contact Allie: email@example.com or Neil: firstname.lastname@example.org to seize this exciting opportunity!
Don't miss out on the chance to elevate your event with the Boost Moose. Book now and get ready for an unforgettable experience that will leave your guests in awe!
- Pricing shown is base pricing, please contact us for custom pricing
- Calendar shows available dates, if you see a date crossed off you are interested in please contact us, as the schedule is ever changing
- We require 50% deposit up front, non refundable no exceptions. The remainder of payment is due up front at minimum 48 hrs before the event. We will not travel to your event with out full payment.
- Should an event be cancelled due to weather, we will charge our travel time for the rebooking date but the charges would remain in effect. Some special conditions may apply. No refunds will be given due to weather or rescheduling.
- Insurance must be obtained for your event if you are requesting a car crushing/demo truck event. We are happy to work with you to make sure you aquire the correct insurance. This is for your safety and ours. Although we are highly skilled drivers, accidents can happen and we want to make sure that no one is at risk during these events.
- Seating for this type of event should be arranged to be at least 25 meters away from the demonstration to prevent crowd exposure to debris or possible roll overs.
- There must be some sort of equipment to help recover the truck in the event of a roll over or mishap
- EMS/Fire truck will be on site for any events taking place
- The property owner or event host will be responsible for the clean up after the event, properly disposing of crushed cars and debris. If you do not have anyone to help with this, please contact us and we will put you in touch with some options for your area.