We all know how much electronics on our offroad rigs dislike vibration, moisture and dust. In this environment the battery master switch can unfortunately be a point of problems for the entire electrical system on your rig.
Fortunately, however, these master kill switches are the answer!
- Maximum continuous current of 500A per circuit with two 4/0 input and two 4/0 output cables or 350A per circuit with one 4/0 input and one 4/0 output cable
- IP67 and IPX9K waterproof and dustproof ratings enable mounting in exposed locations on the vehicle
- Drop-in replacement for competitive master disconnect switches when you need higher vibration (8 G) and shock (30 G) capabilities
- Built-in lock-out/tag-out in the on or off position using a padlock or hasp helps ensure the safety of service personnel and the security of the vehicle
- Large, easy to operate handle - even with gloves or muddy hands
- Four tin-plated copper M12 x 25mm terminal studs
- Two holes for M8 or 5/16" mounting
- Maximum Voltage: 48V DC