BRONZE UPPER KINGPIN BUSHINGS, DANA 60
D6 4601 U
These are Heavy-Duty Bronze Upper Kingpin Bushings for Steering Knuckles on a Dana 60.
These are designed to replace the stock nylon cone bushings, which are prone to premature wear when used off-road with large heavy tires.
Fits all Open Knuckle King Pin Dana 60's Found in Chevy, Dodge & Ford.
- Designed to be used with Aftermarket adjustable-preload high-steer arms
- Included roll pin prevents rotation of the bushing within the knuckle
- Improved grease passage allows for proper pressure greasing and easier servicing
- Eliminates steering shimy common to kingpin knuckles
- Threaded extraction holes simplify removal