2.5 TON HD PLATE STEEL KNUCKLES
25 5012 ARegular price $1,750.00 CAD Save $-1,750.00 CAD
Shipping calculated at checkout.
PN: 25 5012 A
2 Knuckles including Grade 8 and Nord-Lock Spindle Mounting Hardware
- Made with High Strength T1 Steel, will not deform or crack like typical mild steel. These are the strongest knuckles on the market, hands down.
- Larger 7/16 Spindle Mounting Bolt Holes
- Lifetime Warranty
- Factory Camber Has Been Removed
- Accepts The Factory Boot
- Double Shear Steering Arms Available With A 1" Or 3/4" Thru Hole.
- 100% Canadian Made right here in Central Alberta, by a Local Small Business Freestyle Projects
*Because of all the different styles and sizes of Steering Heim Joints the Steering Arms Will Be Shipped Loose. If Specified At The Time Of Ordering Everything Can Be Welded on for an additional $250*
- 2 Plate Steel Knuckles
- 2 Upper Steer Lugs
- 2 Lower Steer Lugs
- 4 Steer Lug Gussets
- 24 7/16" Grade 8 Bolts
- 24 Nordlock Washers
When drilling your stock spindle, use a 29/64" drill bit, be sure to use a quality drill press or milling machine to make sure the holes are drilled square to the old holes. If drilled by hand it is common for the spindle holes to not line up perfectly with the knuckle